B.E in Electrical & Electronics EngineeringHMS Institue of Technology
Price on request
B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
* Year of established: 2003
* Intake of the student: 60
* The mission is to respond to the technical needs of the students and society in the field of electrical
* Engineering by providing an effective teaching learning environment designed to enhance professional
* Competence and personal skills
* Short range goals points wise in single line To improve teaching-learning process and to achieve hundred percent pass percentage
* Long range goals points wise in a single line To have centre of excellence in one or two thrust areas of Electrical Engineering and to strengthen the industry institute interaction.
The Department has affine blend of renowned as well as young and dynamic faculty, involved in providing quality education at undergraduate (UG) level. It has a broad based UG curriculum. The syllabus of the course are continuously updated and the laboratories are modernized to reflect the rapid changes in Technology.
The department has strong industry interaction and has been involved in development of state-of-art products for industry. It has an extensive fabrication, calibration and testing facilities for carrying out industry sponsored research and consultancy projects.
LABORATORIES OF THE DEPARTMENT
* Analog Electronics Lab
* Logic Design Lab
* Micro Controllers Lab
* Transformer and Induction Machine Lab
* Circuit Simulation & Measurement Lab
* DC Machines & Synchronous Machine labs
* Control System Lab
* Relay and High Voltage Lab
* Power System Simulation lab