B.E (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)Sagar Institute of Research & Technology
Price on request
Department of Electrical and Electronics engineering was established in 2003 & is an integral part of Sagar Institute of Research & Technology, Bhopal. The department offers the 4 year undergraduate degree program in Electrical & Electronics engineering & is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal. The annual intake of department is 60 students & two batches have successfully completed their graduate degree program. The department has been constantly modernizing the infrastructure and laboratory facilities. The department is endowed with well equipped laboratories as required by curriculum of RGPV. The departmental library has enriched collection of reference books on various subjects written by eminent writers.
To encourage & transform students into superlative & competent professionals, committed to excel in their filed & adapting themselves to changing technological environment with the highest ethical values as the inner strength.
- To develop highly qualified graduates with a sound footing on basic engineering principles, technical & managerial skills & qualities.
- To become a renowned academic center of learning in the discipline of electrical and electronics engineering.
- To emphasize on designed & research based study for life long learning.
- To encourage active participation with industry and to respond to the needs of electrical industry through research, consultancy, advisory, and other relevant services needed.
- To prepare the graduates to be able to pursue further studies in their relevant electrical engineering and technology disciplines.
- To promote & support all kind of energy conservation programs & to encourage students in their engineering projects to develop new alternate energy resources & conservation methods.