B.E in Electronic & Communication EngineeringC. Abdul Hakeem College of Engineering &Technology
Price on request
To facilitate young Engineers to acquire technical exposure in the areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering, nurture career improvement and develop human and social intellectual qualities necessary for the successful practice of the profession.
Short term Goals:
* To achieve 100% placement and 100% results.
* To start two more Post Graduate programs - ME (VLSI), ME (Communication Systems)
* To conduct One National conference in emerging fields once in a year.
* To get funds for student project from state council and from various funding agencies
Long term Goals:
* To establish center of excellence in Radio Frequency Engineering, Digital Signal Processing Engineering, and VLSI Technology, Virtual Instrumentation and Embedded Systems.
* To built consultancy in leather industries around Vellore.
* To carry out research projects in fields of VLSI, Digital Signal Processing, Radio Frequency, Network and Image Processing.
* To register ECE Department as Research center with Anna University
At CAHCET, semester pattern is followed as per ANNA university. An academic year consists of two semesters. The Fall (Odd) Semester begins in June and the Winter (Even) Semester in December. The academic schedule mentioned in the academic calendar will be strictly followed.
Qualified faculty members assigned with various theory subjects prepare course plans using the standard format provided by the institute with emphasis on 'learning' of the students. The instructional or lecture delivery of the faculty will be through a set of Educational Technology / Tools opted by the faculty. The lectures lay emphasis on the following:
* Knowledge content (topics in the curriculum).
* Utility value - application in real life.
* Latest developments.
* LCD projector and OHP facilates the learning process.
The lecture sessions will be interactive and will encourage the students to think independently and inspire their creativity. The faculty will ensure that the students in the class have assimilated the content projected. High level of discipline will be maintained in the class and department. The faculty members are empowered to curb any disturbance and ensure that the time is used fruitfully. To this effect, students are expected to maintain decorum and refrain from causing any disturbance in the class. Cell phones are prohibited in the campus. Students are advised not to carry cell phones to the classrooms and laboratories.