B.E. - Electronics and Communication EngineeringPSNA College of Engineering and Technology
Price on request
B.E. - Electronics and Communication Engineering
Communication engineers plan, analyze, design, implement, operate, test, maintain and manage communication systems and networks.
They playa key role in the ongoing development of microelectronics, signal processing, image processing, internet and associated technologies. We live in a big world; however by simply pressing a few buttons or clicking a mouse, making a telephone call or contacting through an email, one can reach from Dindigul to New York in a matter of seconds - thanks to Electronics and Communication Engineers.
As Communication engineers, they may be involved in the:
Development of global positioning technologies which would help in the search and rescue operations.
Creation of video-conferencing facilities which bring people together across the world.
Design and maintenance of satellites which bring TV, Telephone and Internet services available even in the remote and rural regions.
The way your future community will talk to the world, 20 years from now is being developed by communication engineers today.
The software was donated to us by Agilent corporation USA for acadamic purposes.The following are some of the ongoing student projects for the course EC1452 using this software.
1. Design of a single element microstrip-fed patch antenna for the frequency of 2GHz.
2. Design of a two element patch antenna array for a frequency of 1.5GHz with a 50 ohm micrstrip line feed.
3. Design of a microstrip fed vivaldi antenna for X band.
4. Design of microstrip-fed slot antennas.
5. Design of microstrip antenna for WiMAX applications.
6. Design of Inset-fed microstrip patch antennas.
7. Design of square ring microstrip antenna.
8. Design of dual band antennas.
9.Design of interdigital filters.