B.E. (Electronics & communication)Sanghvi Institute Of Management and Science
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
12th examination of 10+2 scheme of MP Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects. Applicants are also required to give any one of the following entrance exam. Pre-Engineering Test (PET) State Engineering Colleges (Government and non-Government) Autonomous Institutions M P quota seats in Regional Engineering Colleges.
The School has well equipped laboratories meeting the norms of RGPV, Bhopal. The school has its quality procedures such as -
1. Regular updating of lab experiments.
2. Innovation in teaching methodology.
3. Use of various audio-visual and other technical aids.
4. Learning material development including lab manuals and lecture notes.
5. Faculty and staff training.
6. Involvement of students in department-development activities.
7. Industrial visits and expert lectures for the students etc. Working environment of the department is cohesive and congenial, with good interaction among students, faculty and supporting staff, and also with the neighboring R& D institutions and local industries.
Electronic & Communication Engineering Department
Realizing the growing sphere of Telecommunication, Satellite Communication and Mobile Communication industry in Indian economy, opening up new and abundant opportunities for the new entrants, management of SIMS has started the B.E. course in Electronics and Communication.
The Department has well qualified faculty having excellent experience and qualifications contributing to the development of students and department as a whole. The Department also has trained technical supporting staff in the labs that compliments the efforts of the faculty.