B.E. - Electronics & Communication EngineeringAlpha Group of Institutions
Price on request
B.E. - Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electronics Communication is a specialized field concerned with the use of electronic devices and systems for the acquisition or acceptance, processing, storage, display, analysis, protection, disposition, and transfer of information.
Includes the wide range of responsibilities and actions relating to:
* Electronic devices and systems used in the transfer of ideas and perceptions;
* Electronic sensors and sensory systems used in the acquisition of information devoid of semantic influence;
* Electronic devices and systems intended to allow friendly forces to operate in hostile environments and to deny to hostile forces the effective use of electromagnetic resources.
The study of electronics Communication is of necessity today with the advancement of communication systems today.
Higher study : ME, M.Tech MS, Ph.D in related fields
1. Telephonic communication field ( Telephone, Mobile, Optical fibers etc.,)
2. Visual communication ( Television, Internet)
3. Space research field