B.E. (Inofrmation Technology)Sanghvi Institute Of Management and Science
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
12th examination of 10+2 scheme of MP Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects. Applicants are also required to give any one of the following entrance exam. 1. Pre-Engineering Test (PET) State Engineering Colleges (Government and non-Government) Autonomous Institutions MP quota seats in Regional Engineering
The School has well equipped laboratories meeting the norms of RGPV, Bhopal. The school has its quality procedures such as -
1. Regular updating of lab experiments.
2. Innovation in teaching methodology.
3. Use of various audio-visual and other technical aids.
4. Learning material development including lab manuals and lecture notes.
5. Faculty and staff training.
6. Involvement of students in department-development activities.
7. Industrial visits and expert lectures for the students etc. Working environment of the department is cohesive and congenial, with good interaction among students, faculty and supporting staff, and also with the neighboring R& D institutions and local industries.
Information Technology Engineering Department
It is estimated that more than four lakh IT professionals will be needed in India alone in the next five years' time. The demand of IT professionals is growing globally. Indian professionals are respected across the world for their IT-related skills. Our focus in this department is not only on completing the curriculum to pass the examinations but we also try to keep up with the developments in thetechnology and expose the students to the latest to ensure that they are able to cope up with the fast changing IT scenario.