B.E. in Mechanical EngineeringDayananda Sagar Institutions
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Pass in PUC / CBSE / ISCE or 10+2 equivalent examination with minimum 35% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Manufacture of products is on the up swing in country because of aggressive labor plus substance costing, accessibility of precisely competent manpower plus acquaintance with English language. For instance currently India produces around one lakhs cars each month, five laks 2 wheelers each month, which is ten times greater than what was produced fifteen years before. Foremost automobile producers say- Toyota, Daimler Chrysler, GM are prominent companies in the market.
GM initiated this function in country emphasizing on creating our country as a chief exporter point. Software developing task utilized generally in this sector for designing plus analyzing objectives is being transferred to India taking merits of the strengths in software creation. For instance Delphi Automotives, GM, Delmiya that are big M.N.C. are currently functioning from Bangalore. Civil Aviation in nation is balanced for fast growth in the subsequently some period, with numerous new-fangled confidential operations ingoing the meadow. Maintaining of civil aircraft would unlock up substantial confronts plus chances to Automobile Engineers.
Admission Criteria of the program is as discussed below:
• Admissions for the initial year of the program shall be open to applicants who have cleared the 24 months Pre-Univ Exam (Sc) taken by the Karnataka State Pre-Univ Board.
• Or 12th of the C.B.S.E. with Phy plus Math as well as Chem/Bio/Computer Sc/Info Sc/Elec/Bio as elective matters with English chief learning plus attained min 45percent marks in the elective subjects is accountable for Engi. plus Tech courses. Chem plus Math as elective matters plus English as a main learning.
• Or those who have cleared any other exam well known by the Univ as equal thereon.
• Applicants should have attained min of 35percent of marks in the collective of Phy, Chem plus Math of 2nd year Pre-Univ Exam or at the finish of twelve years of edu.
• BSc. applicants are also taken to be eligible for admittance to B.E. curriculum if they have attained min of 50percent marks in the cumulative of subjects:
The 36 months Diploma Holding in suitable division of Enginrng. rewarded by the B.T.E., Govt. of State or any other Diploma prerequisite measured correspondent thereto by the Univ, who have attained min of 50percent of the whole max marks in the last year are allowed for admission to the BE program in suitable division. No exemption of subjects is allowing in this program.
Applicants other than those, who have cleared the exam of Pre-Univ Exam Board, Engineer. Diploma Exam of the BTE, Karnataka in addition to BSc. degree exam from any Univ of Karnataka State, has to attain Eligibility Certification for looking admittance to B.E. degree curriculum from V.T.U. of Karnataka State. The Univ will inform dates for the matter of eligibility certification form one period to another.