B.Ed.Sardar Patel University
Price on request
- Vallabh vidhyanagar
The college offer number of course, one of the course is B.Ed.
Sardar Patel University comprises of 25 Postgraduate Departments, a constituent college, and 70 colleges affiliated to it. There are 14 PG Centres in the affiliated colleges/institutions. The teaching programme covered at Postgraduate level under various faculties such as Science, Arts, Commerce, Management, Engineering, Pharmacy, Medicine, Homeopathy, Home Science, Law and Education includes Postgraduate Degree Courses, Postgraduate Diploma Courses, Diploma Courses, and Advanced Certificate Courses. Undergraduate Courses are taught in the colleges or institutes affiliated to the University.
All the Postgraduate Science Departments, Postgraduate Department of Library and Information Science, and Postgraduate Department of Business Management follow the Semester System. The Postgraduate Departments under the Humanities and Social Sciences operate under Annual or Yearly System.
The course consists of the following papers.
1. Education in Emerging Indian Society.
2. Development of Learner and Teaching Process
3. Essential of Educational Technology and Management
4. Methods of Teaching (Any One)- Gujarati, English, Maths,Economics
5. Methods of Teaching (Any One)- Hindi, Sanskrit, Science,Commerce, Social science
6. Special Fields : (Optional)
- Reading Skill
- Career Information in Career Guidance
- Educational Technology
- Computer in Education
- Measurement & Evaluation