B.A. (Hons) in Fashion BusinessITM Institute of Financial Markets
Price on request
- Navi mumbai
B.A. (Hons) in Fashion Business
Our BA (Hons) Fashion Business is a unique, independent 3 year course designed to help students with some fashion industry experience and qualifications to develop their skills and take their careers further.Created to meet an increasing demand for qualified professionals with globally focused fashion business management skills.The course is an exciting opportunity to develop a fuller understanding of the breadth and connection of the global fashion business. It enables you to experience the diverse range of career opportunities within the industry through projects related to international fashion, retail branding and visual communication.
Fashion in the 21st Century is a truly global business. The aim of this program is for you to experience and develop an understanding of the international culture, business and consumer diversity that influences it on a worldwide level. The main subject areas are:
* Fashion brand marketing and promotion
* Global product sourcing and ethics
* Visual communication consumption and contemporary culture
* Product development, buying and selection
* Trend analysis, trend research and visual presentation in a team.
Year 1 :
You´ll get a comprehensive introduction to the main principles of fashion business; research and development, helping you develop confidence in strategic recommendations. The business and branding modules cover; the brand environments, marketing and business systems, and an introduction to design and visual culture.
Year 2 :
Moving on to development of in-depth knowledge of the International Fashion Business, you will research the industry in India and globally and analyze the current business models prevalent in various segments. The opportunity to work on live projects and competitions with established brands and fashion-related organizations. Structured study visits to a major international fashion capital Unique opportunities to be part of national and international promotional and live events
Year 3 :
You´ll research, develop and present a comprehensive project of your choice from a range of subject areas, such as marketing roles, product range expansion, brand intelligence and repositioning, buying and merchandising.
Pathways to completion :
Through ITM IFDT´s ground-breaking collaboration with Nottingham Trent University, students have access to multiple pathways towards the completion of the program. After completion of 2 years of study at ITM IFDT, students can choose to transfer to
* Nottingham Trent University, UK to complete the B.A (Hons) in Fashion Design, or in B.A. (Hons) in International Fashion Business, graduating in UK.
* To Nottingham Trent University, UK to complete the B.A. (Hons) in Fashion Business, or in Fashion & Textile Management, graduating in UK.
* Nottingham Trent University U.K. to complete BA(Hons) international fashion business graduating at U.K. Or students may continue at ITM - IFDT and complete BA (Hons ) Fashion business
* Or students may continue at ITM IFDT, Mumbai and complete the B.A (Hons) Fashion Design right here in India.