The University holds the distinction of being the first Women University in North India.The first Academic Session of the University commenced in August 2007 and since then the University has progressed by leaps and bounds. The University, already recognized under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 became the quickest University to get recognition under Section 12(B) of the UGC Act, 1956.
Established in the rural heartland of Haryana, the University aims at women emancipation and empowerment by educating them. the motto of the University, written below its logo, reflects the same: Empowering Women with Education. The Logo of the University shows women radiating energy and life. The University aims at producing contributing members who shall go on to make a positive effect on the society and this is what the logo indicates.
The University, ever since its conception, has set the highest standards of excellence and quality which go hand in hand with the dream and vision that the University sports.
To ensure that the University achieves what it has aimed for, the Infrastructure has been a special emphasis in this initial phase. The University has an existing campus sprawling over 185 acres and a proposal to acquire 450 acres of more land promises a world class infrastructure in the University. The proposed direct road connectivity with the National Highway no.1 (Sher Shah Suri Marg) will substantially reduce its distance from Delhi. The University has various Institutions ru