B P TSharda University
In Greater Noida and Agra
Price on request
- At 2 venues
Medical Allied/Para Medical - B.P.T.
Why to do Bachelors in Physiotherapy?
· Physiotherapy is the best career option for you if you have interest in learning neurology,sports injuries,orthopedics,pediatrics,etc.
· After you become a physiotherapist you will have employment opportunities in Hospitals, Nursing homes,Clinics,Rehabilitation center,Sports coaching centers (sports physiotherapy) and Allied facilities.
· Now besides private hospitals, government-run hospitals & institutions are also employing all kinds of professionally trained manpower, of paramedical and allied health domains.
· You can also go for other career options that may include opening a private clinic, teaching or working as a consultant in a variety of environments.
· This is an evergreen career option and is least affected by recession.
Why to do Bachelors in physiotherapy from Sharda University?
· Sharda University has Application based learning, as we have 500 bed hospital, where all types of patients comes on daily basis like accident encountered patients, neuromuscular disorder patient, patients in I.C.U, etc. This will upgrade the knowledge of students through practical examples.
· We do have well equipped laboratories for students like Haematology Lab, Mammalian Lab, Amphibian Lab, Human Physiology Lab, Research Lab, Departmental Library - adequate number of books are available related to the subject.
· Distinct and qualified faculty
· Central library with 4139 books
· Fully equipped lecture halls
· Fully flexible credit based learning system.
· Learning management system.
· Sharda university will provide you with various lab facilities,like:
· Haematology Lab
· Mammalian Lab
· Amphibian Lab
· Human Physiology Lab
· All the Labs are well equipped and furnished to conduct practical & experiments in the respective Labs
· Clinical research Lab : equipped with computer interfaced Polyrite and PFT Machine , ECG machine, 3 channel Physiographs, student Physiographs, digital pH meter and Colorimeter
· Departmental Library - adequate number of books are available related to the subject.
· Two Demonstration Rooms equipped with Over Head Projectors, LCD Projectors, CPU and Laptop in each rooms.
Employment opportunities exist in
Sports coaching centers (sports physiotherapy)
Now besides private hospitals, government-run hospitals & institutions are employing all kinds of professionally trained manpower, of paramedical and allied health domains.
With several super specialty hospitals, corporate hospitals, decent healthcare centers & polyclinics coming up, more and more opportunities are becoming available to paramedical and allied health sciences trained professionals.
Typical Career Path
Physiotherapists can start his/her career as a
Director (Physio- department)
This career path can be achieved through the following Physio fields.
Orthopedics - e.g. arthritic knee, sore back, post total hip replacement surgery. Orthopedic physical therapists diagnose basically deals to treat disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system including rehabilitation after orthopedic surgery. Orthopedic therapists are trained in the treatment of post-operative orthopedic procedures, fractures, acute sports injuries, arthritis, sprains, strains, back and neck pain, spinal conditions and amputations. Joint and spine mobilization/manipulation, therapeutic exercise, neuromuscular reeducation, hot/cold packs.
Sports injuries -
Physiotherapist deals to treat sprained ankle, rotator cuff tendonitis, post knee ligament surgery
Neurological physiotherapist focuses on working with individuals who have a neurological disorder or disease. These include Alzheimer's disease, brain injury, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, spinal cord injury, and stroke.
Pediatrics - Therapists are specialized in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of infants, children, and adolescents with a variety of congenital, developmental, neuromuscular, skeletal, or acquired disorders/diseases. Children with developmental delays, cerebral palsy, torticollis may be treated by pediatric physical therapists
Cardiac Rehab -
Physical therapists treat individuals with cardiopulmonary disorders or those who have had cardiac or pulmonary surgery. Manual therapy is utilized in this field to assist in clearing lung secretions experienced with cystic fibrosis. Disorders, including heart attacks, post coronary bypass surgery, and pulmonary fibrosis.
Supervisory and administrative positions are available to experienced physiotherapists in most organizations.
In hospital settings, new physiotherapists often rotate from area to area. Otherwise, physiotherapists tend to stick to one area and gain increasing expertise.
Other career goals may include opening a private clinic, teaching or working as a consultant in a variety of environments.