B.Pharm.All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society College Of Pharmacy
Price on request
The All India Shree Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Pharmacy offers B.Pharm. to its students.
• Ist Year :
1) Dispensing of medicine and hospital pharmacy : This subject entails detailed study of community and hospital pharmacy.
2) Pharmaceutics I: This subject deals with study of various dosage forms and related manufacturing processes.
• IInd Year :
1) Physical Pharmacy: This subject deals with the application of Physico-chemical principles in designing of dosage form and drug action.
2) Pharmaceutical Engineering: This Subject deals with the study of industrial Processes and the various machinery of pharmaceuticals and bulk chemicals.
3) Pharmaceutical Microbiology: This subjects gives an idea of the various aspects of microorganisms, their role in pathogenesis of disease, effect on formulation and industrial applications.
4) Biochemistry: This subject helps in better understanding of health and diseases at a molecular level so that we can provide effective treatment of illness of all sorts.
• IIIrd Year :
1) Pharmaceutics II: This subject involves detailed aspects of manufacturing of tablets, capsule, suspension etc and a brief introduction to cosmeticology.
2) Biotechnology: This is a multifaceted subject involving application of life sciences in pharmacy.
• IVth Year :
1) Pharmaceutics III: This subject deals with the study of parenteral dosage forms including their manufacturing and quality control along with a brief introduction to novel drug delivery system.
2) Pharmaceutics IV: This subject involves study of different factors such as biological, physicochemical and formulation aspects that influence the therapeutic efficiency of a drug.