B.Sc - BiochemistryDr. MGR-Janaki College of Arts and Science for Women
Price on request
This program is mainly developed for the candidates who have cleared Superior Secondary with Chemistry plus if possible Biology.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
Chief 1: Cell-Biology
Not chief optional
Soft Ability programs
1. Speaking skills–two
3. Chief 1: Bioorganic Chemistry
4. related 1: Chemistry-two
5. Not chief Elective / Elementary Tamil
6. Soft Skills to be taught in the program
1. Speaking skills-three
2. English -three
3. Chief 1: Biophysical & Biochemical Techniques
4. Allied 1: Micro Biology -one
5. Environmental Science
1. Speaking skills – four
2. English - four
3. Chief 1: Biophysical & Biochemical Techniques Exam two
4. Allied 1: Microbiology - two
1. Chief one: Enzymes plus Intermediary Metabolism Exam one
2. Chief two: Enzymes plus Intermediary Metabolism Exam two
3. Chief three: Molecule Biology one
4. Chief four: Molecule Biology two
5. Chief five: Environmental Biochemistry
1. Chief 1: Human Physiology
2. Chief 2: Dietary Biochemistry
3. Chief three: scientific Biochemistry1
4. Chief 4: scientific Biochemistry2
5. Chief 5: Immunology
The main highlights of the program are as follows:
• M.Sc. in Biology and chemistry, Micro biology, Bio medical Genetics, MS in Bio-Chemical Engg. Biotechnology etc. in IIT & Abroad.
• M.Sc., Bioinformatics
• Dip. in Medical Laboratory Method, in Food Technoloical, in Hospital Management, General Bio technology etc.
• Doctorate in different areas of live Sciences – Bio technology, Genetic, Immunology, malignancy – genetics, Pharmacuticals. Molecular Biology etc.
The employment views of this program are:
1. Researching & Developing Sections in
Food process sections
Enzyme developing sections
Breweries plus distilleries
C.F.T.R.I., C.L.R.I. plus rest Research Laboratories.
2. Quality controlling units in S.T.A.R. Hotels, Fermenting Industry, Food plus Drug Depart.
3. As Biochemist in Hospitals, Laboratory, Blood Banking.