B.Sc. - BiotechnologyHierank Education
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Eligibility for B.Sc (Biotech): 10+2 with min. 50% marks from CBSE/ICSE/any State Board or council or UGAT(AIMA) Score
- The B.Sc. in Biotechnology is a 3 year Degree program.
- The Curriculum is based on an upgraded UGC syllabus.
- It comprises of two subsidiary (elective) subject chemistry & Botany.
- Certificate Capsule on Bioinformatics are to students in addition to Degree curriculum only at HBS.
- The course is affiliated to CCS University, Meerut, which will award the Degree.
- With class room & laboratory teaching self learning through project assignments in reputed Industrial & academic centre are encouraged.
In addition to degree curriculum at HBS we prepare all the students for a great future career. Six hours weekly CAT / XAT / MAT (PGDM, MBA) entrance preparation by leading preparatory institutes of India is compulsory to all students. This in turn ensure their selection to top 50 Business Schools of the country.