B.Sc. Computer TechnologyKovai Medical Center Research & Educational Trust
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
HSC with Mathematics / Statistics / Business Mathematics / Computer Science
Computer Technology is the study of the theoretical foundations of information and computation and their implementation and application in computer systems. Computer technology has many sub-fields; some emphasize the computation of specific results such as computer graphics, while others relate to properties of computational problems such as computational complexity theory. Still others focus on the challenges in implementing computation. For example, programming language theory studies to describe computation, while computer programming applies programming languages to solve specific problems. A further sub-field, human computer interaction, focuses on the challenges in making computers and computations useful, usable and universally accessible to people.
Highlights and Achievements
* To promote research in all aspects of descriptional complexity through conferences, publications and introduction sessions of scientific concepts.
* To facilitate information to the students across traditional disciplinary boundaries.
* To enunciate a point of contact for all researches in all disciplines interested in descriptional complexity and its applications.
* To provide a platform for presenting and discussing emerging ideas and trends.
* To encourage researchers, especially younger minds to enter this field.
* To organize or co-ordinate the meeting in this and related areas.
* To disseminate information data warehouse and publication.
The department offers bachelor degree in Computer Technology.