B.Sc in Electronics, Mathematics, Computer ScienceTHE OXFORD EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
should have cleared the Pre-University examination of Karnataka, Pre-University Board or an equivalent examination conducted by any other board/ Pre-University or 10+2, equivalent examination should have minimum 35% pass marks aggregate in PCM.
Specific Objectives of the course are:
- To learn in detail Electronics, Communication System, DSP, micro processing programming and semiconductor technology.
- Students will be engaged in Electronics and Computer Science Projects.
- To understand software development; learn in detail major programming of Computers.
- To learn advanced mathematics, such as numerical analysis, calculas, linear programming, complex analysis.
- Students will be engaged in Electronics & Computer Science projects.