B. Sc. Interior Designing & ArchitectureGIFT Fashion & Interior Designing Institute
VAT not incl.
* Object Drawing (drawing with colour, Mosaic, Mixed Media)
* Principles of Interior Design
* Sketching & illustration
* Case studies
* Views & International studies
* Classroom project
* Vaastu-Feng Shui traditions
* 2D & 3D compositions on the basic of scale
* Symmetry Balance
* Industry Sponsored Project
* Making Architectural Scale Models
* Principals of Architectural Design
* Study & analysis of simple functional spaces on the basis of areas & dimensions
* Furniture & fixtures
* Building by Laws
* Case Studies: Apartment, Office Complex, etc.
* Indoor & Outdoor Sketching in various media
* Architectural Presentation & Rendering of Landscape Elements, Cars & Human figures
* Rendering of Interior Spaces The plan, elevation and perspective are to be provided by the teacher-in-charge(s).
* Names of Tools & Appliances and Characteristics of Materials used for architecturai model making.
* Making Architectural scale models of simple objects,
* Making Architectural scale model of a simple building showing adjoining site landscaping (drawings to be provided by the teacher concerned ), using mount- board /balsa wood etc.
* General principals of Design and Architectural Design on the basis of functions and forms.
* Two-dimensional composition of simple geometrical shapes on the basis of scale, proportion, symmetry and balance.
* 3-D composition of simple geometrical forms (applying the basic structure of two dimensional composition ), on the basis of scale, proportion, symmetry, balance and solid and voids
* Study and analysis of simple functional spaces of a small building on the basis of areas & dimensions, furniture & fixtures. Plans, elevations & sections as required, are to be provided by the teacher.
* Design and drawing of a simple building showing furniture layouts and fixtures