B.Sc. in MultimediaHorizon Infotek
Price on request
S.M.U. & Arena have come in to an great agreement to offer the B.Sc. in Multimedia
. S.M.U. does not provide this programme to non Arena applicants. This is a 3 year (6 sem.) programme where in the A.M.S. programme of Arena has been combined with S.M.U. module.
The S.M.U. module will be taught in 80 contact hrs every sem.
As S.M.U. is approved by U.G.C. (University Grants Commission) & M.H.R.D., there is big chance of getting jobs in govt. organizations. The applicants can also choose to go for higher studies after the completing this programme.
This coalition takes out the best of both world to the learners - Best of theory training from S.M.U. and Best of Technical & Practical aspect training from Arena Multimedia thus providing them a firm foundation in core concept & applications also. The coalition gives the applicants admittance to the very researched syllabus by the univ., which changes them familiar with the advanced & "Field oriented technology.
The programme syllabus area as follows:
* Basics of Computer, Multimedia & Internet
* Concept of Graphics & to Create Illustration
* Image Magic 1 & 2
* Media Publishing - 1 & 2
* Rules of Computer Graphics
* Basics of Media Study
* Communication Skill in Eng.
To Author Multimedia
* Story boarding & to Work with Audio
* Video Streaming & Editing
* Interactive Multi media Authorings & Program - 1 & two
* To Develop Technology oriented training applications
* Concept of Audio
* Concept of Video
* Concept of C.B.T. Development
* Characters Designs & Animation - 1+2
* Characters Designing & Animation - 3 + 4
* Characters Designing & Animation - 5
* Morphing & Warping
* Drawing & Concept of Animation
* To Understand working of Living Being
Digital Film Making & Visual F.x.
* To Understand Post Production
* Digital F.x.
* Rules of Visual F.X.
* Rules of Dig. Film Making
Multimedia for Web & Game
* Web Concept and Designs
* Web Animations
* Web Weavers
* Games rules & Development
* Marketing Managmnt
* Physics of Gaming
Digital Portfolio Developments
* Multimedia Portfolio Developments
* Learning Management Systems & Instructional Designs
* Emerging Technology