B Sc (Radio-Diagnosis)ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Price on request
- New delhi
1. Upper extremity - basic views
2. Lower extremity (including pelvis) - basic views
3. Chest including thoracic age and sternum
4. Spine - Cervical, dorsal, lumbar, lumbo-sacral (including functional views).
5. Skull – including trauma cases
6. Facial bones (nasal bones, zygoma, orbits, maxilla)
7. Mandible, Temporo-Mandibular Joints, Mastoids, petrous temporal bones
8. Abdomen - erect, supine, lateral decubitus
9. Soft tissue radiography : Larynx, pharynx, nasopharynx, thoracic inlet
10. Dental radiography
11. General Paediatric Radiography
12. Foreign body localization
13. High kV technique
1. X-Ray and related equipment
2. X-Ray films and film processing
3. Image characteristics
4. Interaction of ionising radiation with matter
5. Detection of ionising radiation
7. Biological effects of ionising radiation
8. Radiation protection (related to Phase-II topics)
9. Biological effects of non-ionizing radiation
10. Quality assurance (related to Phase-II topics)
11. Presentation and viewing of radiographs
14. Dental Radiography
1. Interaction of ionizing radiation with matter
2. Types of interactions of X- and gamma radiation, Photoelectric & Compton, Bremsstrahlung, pair
production, annihilation radiation.
3. Exponential attenuation (linear/mass attenuation coefficients), Half Value Thickness (HVT), Tenth
Value Thickness (TVT), dependence on energy and atomic number.
4. Radiation intensity and exposure, photon flux and energy flux density.
5. LET, range of energy relationship for alpha, beta particles and X-Rays.