B. Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.The Bengal College of Engineering and Technology
Price on request
B. Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.
• To establish a centre of excellence in the field of ECE, EEE & AEIE
• To establish a technologically advanced laboratory with all modern equipments so as to promote research and development in the subject.
• To integrate academic programs with practical knowledge and co-curricular activities so as to promote the intellectual growth of the students.
• Motivated, enthusiast, knowledgeable and competent faculty members.
• Active research and development activities.
• Transparency in policy making and in execution and monitoring of academic programs.
• Continuously upgraded infrastructure and well equipped labs.
• Good student teacher interaction.