B Tech in Civil EngineeringSharda University
In Greater Noida and Agra
Price on request
- At 2 venues
Why B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
· Civil engineering provide wings to your imagination and give you opportunities like working at the construction site at a managerial position.
· Civil engineering provides you with job prospects with excellent remunerations as investments to the tune of 2,00,000 crore of rupees are taking place in the infrastructure segment alone, and over 20,000 civil engineers are needed every year.
· There is a great scope of civil engineering in such a developing phase of time.
· Civil engineering provides job prospects not only in public and private sectors but also in teaching and research departments.
· Civil engineering is an evergreen field of opportunities and growth.
Why B.Tech in Civil from Sharda University?:
· Sharda University provides Computer modeling and designing software for innovative designs and there simulated testing.
· Sharda University use modern education tools like learning management system (LMS), which includes E-notes, E-lectures, E-libraries, etc.
· Sharda University shall provide you with application-based learning .
· Sharda University has introduced a fully flexible Credit Based Learning System which will help in your multidimensional growth.
· Sharda University has Specialized labs for Civil for designing and testing of new architectures which include CAD, CAM labs
· Sharda University provides you pre placement training and excellent placement support to let you grab your dream job.
· Sharda University has more than 20% of foreign faculty to provide you with the global and international knowledge, experience and skills.
· Government departments
· Private and public sector undertakings
· Research and teaching institutions etc.
Job opportunities for civil engineers are expected to increase faster than the average for all job sectors put together as the construction & infrastructure industry is witnessing tremendous growth in India.
The job prospects for Civil Engineers currently are at an all time best. With investments to the tune of 2,00,000 crore of rupees taking place in the infrastructure segment alone, over 20,000 civil engineers are needed every year.
Added to these are the power plants, Industrial Plants & building, Housing & urban development, transportation and several other sectors of the economy; creating added demand for Civil Engineers.
Typical Career Path
· Civil Engineers do find work at the construction site in a managerial position or in design, research as well as in teaching in government services or private concerns. They do also work as independent consultants.
· Most engineering graduates start with jobs of responsibility, and as they prove their competence, they are given more and more responsible tasks, but within each subfield of civil engineering, and even within different segments of the market within each branch, the details of a career path can vary.
· In some fields and firms, entry-level engineers are put to work primarily monitoring construction in the field, serving as the "eyes and ears" of more senior design engineers;
· while in other areas, entry-level engineers end up performing the more important tasks of analysis or design and interpretation.
· More senior engineers can move into doing more complex analysis or design work, or management of more complex design projects, or management of other engineers, or into specialized consulting, including forensic engineering.
In short, a Civil Engineer is trained to manage men, materials, equivalent of all kinds and the financial aspects related to his work.