B.Tech - Civil EngineeringSAINTGITS College Of Engineering
Price on request
B.Tech - Civil Engineering
The mission of the Department of Civil Engineering is to deliver undergraduate degree programs that prepare Civil engineers for successful careers in an increasingly global and interdisciplinary world, and to perform research that results in leading scientific contributions that have a direct impact on our ability to renew, secure, and broaden the capabilities of our nation's infrastructure, environment and homeland security.
The undergraduate Civil Engineering Program will produce graduates who:
Advance to positions of increasing responsibility in the engineering profession
Demonstrate competence in engineering design
Proceed on the track towards attainment of a Professional Engineering license
"Give back" to their profession and communities through participation in professional engineering societies and/or other volunteer organizations
Continue to pursue lifelong learning through the completion of an advanced degree and/or education credits (short courses, PHDs, etc.)
The graduate Civil Engineering Programs will produce graduates who:
* Assume and/or advance to leadership roles in industry, government, and academia.
* Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and a high level of competence in a specialty area within Civil and Coastal Engineering
* Serve their profession and communities through the dissemination of advanced knowledge in peer-reviewed journal articles, textbooks, patents, presentations at technical conferences, and service on technical committees.
* Become the educators of future generations of Civil and Coastal Engineers.
Students are involve projects, study tours, technical paper presentation, seminars, model creation and workshops.
1) Material Testing Laboratory
2) Concrete Laboratory
3) Surveying Laboratory
4) Geotechnical Engineering Laboratory
5) Transportation Engineering Laboratory
6) Environmental Engineering Laboratory