B.Tech in Civil EngineeringAjmer Institute of Technology
Price on request
B Tech (Civil Engineering) is an undergraduate level degree course, awarded after completion of three or four year studies in this field from a recognized university or any other deemed institution. B Tech (Civil Engineering) degree apart from theoretical knowledge also involves classroom and on the job training to construct bridges, roads, canals and dams.
The following eligibility may be needed to pursue B. Tech. (Civil Engineering)
- A student needs to clear higher secondary from a recognized board with very high marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Institutions also ask for an general admission test for admission into the course or sometimes offer their own test for admission.
The duration B Tech (Civil Engineering) is a four year course including one year practical or on the job training.
The scope of B Tech (Civil Engineering) is:
- B Tech (Civil Engineering) can provide you a good job in any construction industry. It gives you an opportunity to construct bridges, roads, canals and dams. Students with this degree are finding a huge scope not only in construction work but also in maintenance, repair and upgrading of old bridges, roads, canals and dams.
- The scope is wide as you can work in a public sector company including railways and armed forces or open your own construction company.
- B Tech (Civil Engineering) gives you opportunity to study M Tech degree in the same field.
- For those wanting to pursue their career in India, the degree provides a lot of scope in rural environment. It also gives you a chance to move abroad or grab a job with MNC's.