B.Tech in Computer EngineeringShram Sadhana Bombay Trust's College of Eng &Tech
Price on request
B.Tech in Computer Engineering
The Computer Engineering Department has got the NBA Accreditation for 5 years by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) Committee constituted under AICTE with effect from 19-07-2008. It is the only Accredited Computer Department in North Maharashtra University Jalgaon.
It is one of the seven departments of our college, which has emerged into a very sophisticated section in a very small period of time. The major attraction of the department is its well-equipped units with high quality resources and facilities for the students and staff to utilise and at the same time gain and impart knowledge.
* There are 9 different Laboratories in our Department,
* Total Computers in College: 709
* Total P-IV Computers in College: 607
* Total P-III Computers in College: 3
* Other Computers in College: 99
* Software Investment in College: Rs. 69,38,200/-
* Software Investment in Computer Department : Rs. 17,30,130/-
* Total Investment on Computer Department : Rs. 2,21,48,816/-
* Number of Terminals in LAN/ WAN: 375
* 32 system software packages
* 52 application software packages
* Peripherals/ Printers: Printers: 79, Scanners: 9
* Internet Accessibility with UTM security Device:
o 2 MBPS Reliance Leased Line
o 1 MBPS Broadband internet connection.
o 768 KBPS Reliance Data Cards.
* Departmental Library consisting of more than 500 books & magazines
* Exquisite Collection of various Technical Subject Books and Subscription to latest Computer Magazines
* Extra Practical Timing for Practice and review
The computer department offers a very promising future for its students in the field of software development, hardware and information Technology. The department is having well established and spacious laboratories with computers, licensed software's, furniture etc. costing approximately Rs. 2.21 Crores.