B.Tech in Computer ScienceRattan Group of Institutions
Price on request
B.Tech in Computer Science
Computer science, is the study of theoretical foundations of information and computation and their implementation and application in computer systems. Computer science has many sub-fields; some emphasize the computation of specific results (such as computer graphics), while others (such as computational complexity theory) relate to properties of computational problems. Still others focus on the challenges in implementing computations.For example, programming language theory studies approaches to describing computations, while computerprogramming applies specific programming applies specific programming languages to solve specific computational problems with solutions. A further subfiels, human-computer interaction, focuses on the challenges in making computers and computations useful, usable and universally accessible to people.
* More than 200 state-of-the-art Computers
* Software like Linux, Unix, Oracle, C++, Java....
* Broadband Network Facilities
* Sophisticated Computing Environment
* Build fundamental skills based on the undergraduate program
* Skills gained by through study and experimenting
* Advanced programming techniques are introduced at the graduate level
* Deeper understanding of programming concepts and computer systems