B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering:Contact Center IndustryYagyavalkya Institute of Technology
Price on request
The department of computer science & engineering caters to the need of imparting latest training and education in the field of CSE. The department is also well equipped for expanding the facilities envisaging in the near future IT sector addition.
The department has total 500 compute systems on LAB connected by powerful Xeon based server. It provides 2 Mbps Broadband Internet connectivity for 24 hours. The department also offers training and consultancy to the students in the area of JAVA, J2EE, Oracle and Networking beyond the scope of the syllabus as also on the topics of Grid Computing, Hardware aspects. The department is consistently and constantly being upgraded with latest versions of computers, Display projectors, Licensed Software packages. Faculty members also keep abreast with the state of art in technologies a by attending seminars/ workshops etc.
1. Programming lab
2. Unix lab
3. Software Engineering lab
4. Internet lab
5. X-Windows Programming lab
6. Project development lab
Our strengths :
* Broad band connectivity through Wi-Fi.
* 500 Computer with latest configuration supported by high server
* Fully networked labs through Wi-Fi
* Academic Alliance with Microsoft for Softwares and knowledge Tools
* Leading partner of Infosys Technologies in Campus connect Initiative ?
* Guest lectures by eminent professors from national and international universities.
* Regular industry interface to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
Career Prospects :
Both public and corporate sectors.
The Institute offers specialization in Contact Center Industry