B.Tech in Computer Science & EngineeringSanthiram Engineering College
Price on request
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
* To continue to be a top teaching department in CSE at all levels.
* To promote convergence of knowledge, Information, Technology and skills.
* To develop Computer Science and Engineering Students with a global point of view.
* To ensure total personality development of would be engineers
* To impart focused knowledge and skills to the students in the field of Computers and Information Technology.
* To attract and retain top class faculty.
The Computer Science and Engineering Department is the most versatile department of college and caters to the needs of other department as well. The department aims at developing the fundamental conceptual knowledge along with the total personality, which helps computer engineers to face the challenges of rapidly changing software industry. Technical skills, teamwork and specialized knowledge prepare these young engineers to adopt and continuously learn new technologies.
The faculty is fully committed to provide quality education to the students and in turn groom themselves professionally.
All laboratories can accommodate approximately 68 students. All departmental labs, faculty rooms, central library etc. are connected to the departmental Server.
Servers: HP: 1
Sun Microsystems: 1
Computers Dell (Core 2 Duo): 90
Printers HP LaserJet: 3
HP DeskJet (Color): 2
TVS Dot Matrix: 2
Internet Accessibility - 100Mbps* (Broad Band)
UPS - 11KVA - 3no.
* Internet connectivity is available through out the college
Licensed Software's Available:
Borland Jbuilder 4.0Prof.
Borland Turbo C++ Suit.
Visual Studio Dot Net (With Microsoft digital network)
MS Office 2003 (Office manager 2003)
Windows 2003 server Enterprise Edition
MS Visual Studio 6.0 (Academic Version)
McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise version 8.1