B.Tech in Computer Science & EngineeringSunrise Group of Institutions
Price on request
The four-year BTech Program in Computer Science and Engineering is designed to provide students an overview of computing, an understanding of the concepts, principles and skills in their application and extension, and practical experience in applied computing. Special emphasis is laid on the fundamental principles underlying computing and on developing an understanding of the engineering considerations involved in computing system design, implementation and usage. The course provides a background in the basic mathematics of computing-logic, sets, relations and grammars.
Successfully completing the BTech in Computer Science & Engineering program equips students for a career in software engineering or pursuing a higher degree. A variety of focus areas allow each student to customize their learning to target a wide variety of career options such as:
- Research in computer science.
- Applying computational techniques to solving problems in other basic and applied science (physics, chemistry, biosciences, electrical engineering, etc.).
- Developing scientific and mathematical software.
- System software development such as device drivers and operating system.
- Commercial software development.
- Embedded systems.
- Mobile application development.
- Industrial process control.
- IT and mathematics applications in finance.
- IT-assisted education