B.TECH IN COMPUTER TECHNOLOGYKDK College of Engineering
Price on request
A computer technology graduate is concerned with designing and constructing computers on one hand and development of computer programs i.e. software and computer based information and control systems on the other. This is an emerging and expanding area of technology.
Avenues of Employment: - India has entered in the computer age wherein a computing is becoming a necessity of life and also having a large market of PC's. Computer exports is now a big industry. There is always need of more manpower in this branch of engineering students besides self employment have prosperous career opportunities like:
1. Management services and data processing departments and also ERP in industries.
2. Management consultancy organization, which develop computer programs for industries, and industries which export software.
3. Computer manufacturers and assemblers.
4. For system models and application programs for computer controlled systems such as: in petroleum and chemical industry, steel plants, heavy electrical industry, aeronautics, defense and space etc.
5. Besides there are numerous other fields like internet, intra-networking, computer graphics, multimedia, systems programming or administration in which the students can venture.
The department currently has state of the art facilities in all areas of computer engineering and technology and has a number of distinguished faculty members.
There is a specially designed computer center, furnished with 174 Pentium terminals under LAN Novell Network, Windows 98,PowerBuilder, AutoCAD, Oracle, UNIX, EMTP, Visual basic. Visual C++, C++, Linux, Java, Adobe Photoshop etc. in the college. Also software for Library Management, Students Fee & Personal Information, Students Academic Records, Students Scholarship, Pay-Roll etc. are being procured. It is also has a well-developed CAD lab in the Mechanical Engineering, a separate computer center for E & P Engg. Electronics Engg., Mechanical Engg., & Civil Egnn. Department. The students are being provided with Internet facilities for their awareness in it.