B Tech in Electrical & ElectronicsSharda University
In Greater Noida and Agra
Price on request
- At 2 venues
B.Tech. Electrical & Electronics
Why B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?:
· Electrical & Electronics engineering has got huge scope in the sectors of power generation, distribution, transmission fields as well as related equipment manufacturing. This could provide you with great opportunities to work in field of your choice.
· With an engineering degree in Electrical and Electronics you'd be in great demand due to the growth of industrial sector, electric traction, metro railways, power generation & distribution plants & grids.
· Even as a fresher you would receive a starting salary from 2.2 lakh p.a. to Rs. 4.5 lakh p.a. along with other incentives.
· This field is least affected by the ongoing recession and is not related to the economic ups and downs.
· Electrical & Electronics Engineering is an evergreen field of opportunity and growth with still lot of potential in the field, left unexplored.
Why Sharda University ?:
· Sharda University use modern education tools like learning management system (LMS),which includes E-notes, E-lectures, E-libraries, etc.
· Sharda University shall provide you with application-based learning by making students apply different theorems in topics like chip designing.
· Sharda University has introduced a fully flexible Credit Based Learning System which will help in your multidimensional growth.
· Sharda University has Electrical and Electronics labs and specialized Technological labs with advanced equipment and simulated lab environment for research and development.
· 24X7 seamless Wi-Fi connection throughout the campus to provide continuous knowledge flow from all over the world with the help of 20 MBPS internet connection.
· Sharda University provides you pre placement training and excellent placement support to grab your dream job.
· Sharda University has more than 20% of foreign faculty to provide you with the global and international knowledge, experience and skills.
· Tie-ups with leading research institutes and have its own research department to encourage research & development practice within the University.
Electrical & Electronics engineers are instrumental in revolutionizing the lives of modern man & are required in almost all industries as no industry works without power.
They are required by the industries in large numbers such as manufacturing, household and office appliances like refrigerators, television, computer, microwave ovens, fans, motors, consumer durables, etc.
In our age of satellite transmitted television and transcontinental computer networks, these engineers are high in demand.
Electrical & Electronics engineers also find employment in nuclear power plants, hydroelectric power plants as well as thermal power plants or wherever electricity is generated, transmitted, distributed or used e.g. cement, steel, chemical industries etc.
Freshers can get a starting salary of minimum Rs. 2.2 lakh p.a. to Rs. 4.51 lakh p.a. excluding other allowances.
With more experience or as an established independent consultant one could earn more. Senior engineers can earn anywhere in between Rs. 6 l lakh p.a. and Rs. 12 lakh p.a.
Those at senior management levels can earn well above Rs. 12 l.p.a and in MNC's, these earnings could be more than twice as mentioned above.
Typical career path
Electrical and electronics engineer can start their career in a company with a job responsibility including drawings and specifications, design, development, and implementation of products or systems, as well as research to create prototypes of new products and usages.
With the huge investments flowing into the power generation and distribution and the generation capacity, scheduled to quadruple over the next decade; huge job opportunities are in the pipeline in power generation, distribution, transmission fields as well as related equipment manufacturing.
The other fields of consumer durables, appliances, motors, generator, transformers, controls & switchgear, etc. are also witnessing good growth and with the growth of industrial sector, electric traction, metro railways, power generation & distribution plants & grids, the electrical & electronics engineering students are in huge demand