B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engg.SHARDA GROUP OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
Price on request
- New delhi
About the Course :
* Electrical and Electronic Engineering is an exciting and dynamic field.
* Electrical engineering is the application of the laws of physics governing electricity, magnetism, and light to develop products and services as well as equipment operated by electrical power and numerous other components required for such generation, transmission, distribution and use for the overall benefit of humankind.
* Electrical engineers deal with the power generation, transmission, conversion, distribution and use of electrical power and related control and instrumentation applications, while electronic engineers transfer the information using radio waves, the design of electronic circuits, the design of computer systems and the development of control systems such as aircraft autopilots etc.
* Electrical engineers work, plan and create the infrastructure for electrical energy and related equipment and instruments such as generators, transmission lines, transformers and power distribution switch gears.
* It also helps in designing end use devices such as electric motors, machinery and ignition systems used in Industry, Traction, Automobiles, Aircrafts or any motorized equipment or vehicles.
* It is a professional discipline that also needs knowledge about application of electronics and electromagnetism and thus electronics & electrical engineering studied together enhance the scope of application.
This branch offers exciting job opportunities for students in the rapidly evolving fields of information and communication technology, controls and switch gears, control systems besides the latest advances in the more traditional areas of power, generation, control and electromagnetism. So electrical & electronics engineering deals with the problems associated with large-scale electrical systems such as power transmission and motor control, generation and distribution.