B.Tech in Electrical EngineeringSATYA College of Engineering & Technology
Price on request
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
In order to produce graduates who are "wired for success", the Electrical Engineering Department offers a student-oriented educational experience in preparation for the practice of engineering. The electrical engineering program emphasizes design, innovation, real-world applications, evolving technologies, use of industry caliber design, simulation and analysis tools and the development of teaming, communication, and thinking skills.
Provide a premier educational experience by faculty who are dedicated to teaching and innovation, who are continuously aware of technical, economic, and social trends and who are practitioners and contributors in their technical fields. This educational experience is characterized by:
* A curriculum that develops knowledge and skills required to be a successful engineer in the modern world.
* A balance between fundamental theory, applications, engineering design and learning skills to sustain a long successful career and make immediate and practical contributions to society.
* A curriculum that is responsive to changes in rapidly evolving technologies and the needs of society.
* A program that serves Arizona, the western region of the United States and the global community.
Within 3-5 years after graduation, electrical engineering alumni will:
* Be utilizing their education in their chosen career
* Be utilizing their technical and communication abilities
* Be competent in professional relationships
* Be responsible citizens.