B. Tech. in Electrical EngineeringThe Bengal College of Engineering and Technology
Price on request
B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering
The Electrical Engineering department, starting from session July-August 2009 with intake 60, shall be another feather in the cap for Bengal College of Engineering and Technology. With the vision of Industry-Institute interface, we are already proceeding for live projects for final year students, exclusive departmental library with rare books, reference books and audio-visual materials. We are equipping our power system labs with latest relays & switchgear to equip students for tomorrow's power sector which is going to be the boom area for next 10 years in India. We wish students, teachers and industry would make best use of the opportunity.
• To establish a centre of excellence in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
• To establish a technologically advanced laboratory with all modern equipments so as to promote the research and development.
• To integrate academic programs with practical knowledge and co-curricular activities so as to promote the intellectual growth of the students.
• Motivated, enthusiast, knowledgeable and competent faculty members.
• Active experimental and development activities.
• Transparency in policy making and in execution and monitoring of academic programs.
• Continuously upgraded infrastructure and well equipped labs.
• Good student teacher interaction.