B.Tech in Electrical EngineeringAjmer Institute of Technology
Price on request
B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) is an undergraduate level degree, awarded after completion of three or four year studies in this field from an official university or any other similar institution. B Tech (Electrical Engineering) degree apart from theoretical knowledge also involves classroom and on the job training to deal with study and application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism.
The following eligibility required to pursue B Tech (Electrical Engineering) is:
- A student needs to clear higher secondary from a recognized board with very high marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.
The duration of B Tech (Electrical Engineering) course is 4 years.
The scope of B Tech (Electrical Engineering) is:
- They play an important role in implementation and control of electrical machines.
- Since from electronic equipments, computers, satellite navigation system and communications, household to industrial plans, etc., all require electricity. A student with a background in B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) can find job in almost every field.
- You get to analyze all kinds of systems and equipments for utilization, transmission, generation and distribution of Electrical Energy in detail.
- Graduates have scope both in the public and private sector and can find good jobs in electricity boards and other private companies.
- You also get the knowledge to develop reasoning power and analytical skills along with the knowhow of computers and programming skills.
- You can also go in for further studies.
- There are plenty of jobs in energy generating sector including hydro and solar energy.
- You can deal with any kind of electronic goods small or big.