B.Tech. in Electronic & Communication EnggRattan Group of Institutions
Price on request
B.Tech. in Electronic & Communication Engg
Electronics and Communication Engineering is a discipline of Communications system engineering combining two branches : *Knowledge of electronics is very essential for a communication engineer. This branch includes papers such as Circuit Theory, Digital Systems Design, Microprocessors, Solid State Devices, VLSI design, Communication Engineering etc. ECE is about electronic components, integrated circuits and microprocessors and consists of design, fabricate, test, maintain and supervise the manufacture of computers, Information Technology, Electrical, Power System Operations, Communication Systems etc.
The Institute has fully equipped Hi-tech labs and workshops for optimum practical exposure :
* Computer & Information Lab
* Basic Electronic Lab
* Digital Electronic Lab
* Analog Electronic Lab & Microprocessors
* Highly accomplished E & C Department with ample experience.
* Emphasis on the design analysis, and application of electronics and communication
* Laboratories are continuously updated with the latest equipments in the field.
* Encouragement and technical guidance is given to students to take up live projects in latest Technologies.