B.Tech Electronic & Communication EngineeringSHARDA GROUP OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
Price on request
- New delhi
About the Course :
* EC Engineering (Electronics & Communication Engineering), is a merger of two basic branches viz., Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is one of the largest and fastest growing sector of industry.
* It covers a wide range of applications we daily require and which make our lives easier and enjoyable such as Television, Radio, Computers, Telecommunication, Mobiles, etc.
* They help us to see, hear and communicate over vast distances, supervise production and manufacturing processes and oversee installation and maintenance of computers, peripherals and components.
* Electronics engineers work with devices that use extremely small amounts of power. They work with microprocessors, fiber optics, Solar System and in telecommunication, television, radio etc.
* Electronics engineering is a constantly changing and widening branch of the engineering profession.
* A merger of Telecommunication Engineering very substantially enhances the employability domain of these engineers as they become more suited for Telecom; hardware and Networking, applications of all kinds, embedded system applications and Mobile computing software applications and several hi-tech growth allied areas such as VLSI Design and fabrication and Mobile computing and software development etc with some added specialization.
Electronics engineering is a constantly changing and widening branch of the engineering profession. Electronics industry being a labour intensive industry provides many job opportunities for the skilled job seekers. Increased production and demand by government and businesses for communication equipment, computers and military electronics along with consumer demand and increased research and development on robots and other types of automation contributes to the growth of employment opportunities in the field.