B Tech in Electronics & CommunicationSharda University
In Greater Noida and Agra
Price on request
- At 2 venues
B.Tech. Electronics & Communication
Why B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering?:
· Electronics & Communication engineering has got a huge scope in the sectors of communication and electronics field as well as related equipment manufacturing. This could provide you with great opportunities to work in field of your choice.
· With an engineering degree in Electronics and communication you'd be in great demand due to the growth of communication sector.
· Even as a fresher you would receive a starting salary from Rs. 2.2 lakh p.a. to Rs. 4.5 lakh p.a. along with other incentives.
· This field is least affected by the ongoing recession and is not related to the economic ups and downs.
· Electronics & Communication Engineering is an upcoming and growing stream with lots of opportunities and with a lot of potential in the field left unexplored.
Why B.Tech in Electronics & Communication in Sharda University?
· Sharda University use modern education tools like learning management system (LMS), which includes E-notes, E-lectures, E-libraries, etc.
· Sharda University shall provide you with application-based learning by not just telling you what a microprocessor is but let you know about different ways of designing it.
· Sharda University has introduced a fully flexible Credit Based Learning System which will help in your multidimensional growth.
· Sharda University provide highly equipped simulated design and testing labs for Electronics and Communication for promoting innovations and research.
· Sharda University has multi disciplinary Electronic labs and specialized Technological labs from Industry Giant like HP to give students hands on the advanced technologies.
· 24X7 seamless Wi-Fi connection throughout the campus to provide continuous knowledge flow from all over the world with the help of 20 MBPS internet connection.
· Sharda University provides you pre placement training and excellent placement support to grab your dream job.
· Sharda University has more than 20% of foreign faculty to provide you with the global and international knowledge, experience and skills.
These engineers get jobs in central government, state government and their sponsored corporations in public sector, in all wings of armed forces and also private organizations. e.g.
1. Indian Engineering Service (IES).
2. Indian Telephone Industries, BSNL/ MTNL.
3. Semiconductor, Chip Design-Industries (Motorola , IBM, HP, STM, Philips, IT etc.).
4. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (HPCL / BPCL / IPCL).
5. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).
6. Civil Aviation Department.
7. Steel Authority of Indian Limited (SAIL).
8. Power Sector (NTPC / NHPC Ltd.).
9. Bharat Electronics Limited.
10. Indian Railways.
11. Indian Space Research & Organization (ISRO).
12. Software Industries (ALL MNC'S) (HAL).
They are also absorbed into the entertainment, consumer electronics, consumer durables, transmission industry, research establishments, and specialized defense products like signaling equipments, radar control equipments.
The most lucrative employment opportunities for EC Engineer are in the new computer related fields related to hardware & components and Networking and in the Telecom Sector. There are high end opportunities as well as middle segment opportunities.
In fact India has emerged as a world class VLSI / Embedded System/digital signal processing design Center & EC engineers of high caliber can find jobs with entry level packages of Rs. 4.5 l.p.a. to Rs. 6.5 l.p.a. (with added specialization) with several MNCs operating in India. Similarly mobile computing, hardware & mobile networking, etc. are other lucrative and high growth areas.
Typical career path
An Electronic Engineer can start their career in Government departments by entry from Astt. Engineer posts by direct central recruitment through advertisements in newspapers.
They can also be Selected for Gazetted posts through the competitive examinations conducted by Union and State Public Service Commission.
In the Defense Services, young engineers start as Second Lieutenants or equivalent cadres after getting selected through Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy. All the three wings visit SGI campuses for recruitment of EC engineers
Similarly there are vacancies in the private and public sector like ECIL, BEL, Central Electronics Ltd., Indian Railways, Atomic Energy Commission, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Ministry of Civil Aviation, and other electronics companies.
They can even start their own small businesses by manufacturing Electronic circuits and devices as like audio system, Measuring instruments and medical equipments etc.