B.Tech in Electronics & Communication EngineeringAjmer Institute of Technology
Price on request
B Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) is an undergraduate level degree course, awarded after completion of three or four year studies in this field from an official university or any other similar institution. They deal with designing, fabrication, manufacturing and maintenance of electronic equipments.
The following eligibility is required for admission to B Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- A student needs to clear higher secondary from a recognized board with very high marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.
The duration of B Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) course is 4 years.
The scope of B Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) is:
- It has scope in almost every industry as every industry deal with electronics and computers.
- There is a huge scope for Radio and Television after B Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering).
- They can also find jobs with both private and public Telecommunication companies.
- Software companies also employ students with Electronics & Communication background.
- They can find job in power sector, steel plants petroleum and chemical industry.
- They have scope in both public and private sector with regard to installation, operation and maintenance of electronics equipments and systems.
- Defense, space and other organizations, which undertake research on a large scale basis, employ electronics engineers in developing and designing systems and devices for telecommunication and signal processing.
- Their services are used in designing, fabrication and manufacturing of electronic equipments.
- They can also take up teaching and research in one of the many engineering colleges in India or abroad and opt for research work.