B. Tech in Electronics & Communication EngineeringMillia Institute Of Technology
Price on request
B. Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
E & TC graduates find wide opportunities in growing communicative era of today. This Course has been designed in consultation with senior industrialist in the Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Departments industrial committee. This enues that graduates are well placed to enter a sustained career , which is rewarding, both intellectually and financially. Many diverse companies recruit graduates from this stream. The career paths followed are equally diverse ranging from electronic product design to heavy electrical plant maintenance, from research to production , from technical focus.
The Department has eight laboratories and one workshop to accommodate the practical training of students. The Department has the following laboratories housed in five halls to impart the practical knowledge from the basics to latest technology to the UG and PG students.
* Electronic Devices & Circuits Lab.
* Linear integrated Circuits Lab.
* Video Engg. Lab
* Electronic System Design Lab.
* Digital Signal Processing Lab.
* Communication Lab.
* Microprocessor & Micro controller Lab.
* Microwave Communication Lab.
* Optical Fibre Communication Lab.
* Power Electronics Lab.
* Control Electronics Lab.
* Electronic Workshop
* Instrumentation Lab.
* Biomedical Instrumentation Lab
The Laboratories have the following advanced facilities.
* Spectrum Analyzers
* Digital Storage Oscilloscopes
* Microprocessor simulators and advanced interface cards.
* Microwave Test benches & OFC Trainer kits.
* Latest Computer Systems with Simulation Software like
* PSPICE and MATLAB.
* GPS System
* Radar Communication
* Blue Tooth System
* Mobile Trainer
The Core subjects in the curriculum are :
* Digital Communication.
* Digital Signal Processing.
* Digital Electronics.
* Embedded Systems.
* Fiber Optic Communication.
* Microwave Communication.
* Satellite Communication
* Electronic System Design.