B.Tech in Electronics EngineeringSVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Price on request
Ever since the Electronics uprising in the past 2 decades, electronics technology has lengthened so speedily that these days roughly everyone is using electronic applications. Rising rivalry in the electronics industries & consumers demand have shaped a vast necessity in the area of Electronics Engineering. The department supports candidates to continue themselves outfitted with cognition of their areas. Candidates are uncovered to different areas of engineeringsuch as Robotics, Bio medicals, Digital signal processings, communications, microprocessor & micro-controller, & embedded system designing.
Department consists of extremely capable & efficiently accomplished faculty members with an striking records of published works. The labs are outfitted with industrial evaluation instruments like Mat-lab, Tina Pros, Xilinxs, Orcads & P-Spices, & others
· The recent adeptnesses to offer serene atmosphere & backing for syllabi & additional syllabi actions for the over-all growth of candidates.
· The committed, certified faculties to assure high standards of education, instructing & assessment procedure
· The occasional reviews & revisions of syllabi grounded on feed-back from the industries with fast reaction to assure the relevancy of the course to the altering demands of industries.
· Trimesters systems with right decision-making to use the resource efficaciously & expeditiously.
· The industrial visit & industry grounded project works as part of the syllabus to obtain acknowledgement & rewards to candidates in the class of occupation offers or supports for advance study & research.
· 6 technical arenas are being presented with subsequent intakes at Mumbai & Shirpur campuses.
· I.T, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering, Civil
Applied Mathematics 1
Applied Science 1
Applied Mathematics 2
Applied Mathematics 3
Applied Science 2
Electrical Measuring Instrument & Machine
Applied Mathematics 4, Applied Mathematics 5. Information Theories & Coding Digitals, Logic Designing & Application, Microprocessors, O.S-1, Data Structure & Algorithm, Digital Communications, Database Management Systems, Principle of Communications, Principle of Advance Programming, Computer Network, Programming, Workshops
O.S - 2, Digital Signal Processing, Image Processing Systems, Analysis & Designing, Software Engineering-1, Computer Simulations & Modeling, Advance Database Management System, Elective-1
· System Architectures & Programmings
· Automata Theories
· Artificial Intelligences
Fundamental of Inter-Networking, Software Engineering - 2, Data warehousing & Mining, Project Management, Distributed System, Information Security, High Speed Networking, Architecture & Protocol
· Embedded System
· Advance I.P.
· Fuzzy & Neural System
· Multimedia System Designing