B.Tech in Electronics & Tele-Communication EngineeringShram Sadhana Bombay Trust's College of Eng &Tech
Price on request
B.Tech in Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering
In the establishment year of college 1983, the Electronics Engg. Branch was started & as per the need of time it was converted to Electronic and Telecommunication from academic year 2001. During the last 26 years, the department developed the twelve well equipped and furnished labs along with Seminar room, Departmental library, separate Departmental Computer Lab with soft wares like MATLAB, XILINX, DSP, ULTIBOARD, ORCAD etc, & reception of Eklavya Channel from IIT Pawai for students.
The E & TC students association organizes Curricular, Co- curricular, Cultural & Social activities for the overall development of students. The experienced & Qualified faculty, audio-video aids for teaching - learning process , organized visits to the industries, guest lectures of eminent personalities, inclined trend of academic results, rank holders at University level , success of students in competitive examinations & placement of students in renowned industries are some of achievements of the department.
Special Highlights of E & T.C. Department:
* Departmental Computer Laboratory:- 25 +15 terminal with internal LAN & internet facility
* Major Software's like MATLAB, Code Composer Studio for DSP Practical, ORCAD & Ultiboard for PCB Design, XILINX for VLSI Lab etc.
* Major equipments Klystron, Gunn diode based microwave benche's Color & B.W T.V. Trainer kit, VCR, Fax machine, Telephone Demo kits, Digital Storage Oscilloscope, AM/FM Generator
* Departmental Library :- 250 reference books, Magazines for students, Project reports, Seminar Report, CD's etc.
* Organized Industrial Visit for final year students every year