B.Tech in Environmental EngineeringIndian School of Mines
Price on request
The Department of Environmental Science & Engineering is the youngest department created out of existing Centre of Mining Environment at Indian School of Mines in June 2007 with the commencement of a regular B.Tech program in Environmental Engineering under IIT-JEE (first of its kind offered by any national institute) covering the following:
• Basic engineering and science subjects in first two semesters
• Subjects on Air, Water and Soil Quality Monitoring, Assessment and Management, Socio-economics, Environmental Legislation, EIA, Audit, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Ecology & Microbiology, Environmental Geotechnology, Wastewater Engineering, Soil Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics, Remote Sensing & GIS, etc. are covered in remaining six semesters.
• Environmental Leadership Projects.
• State of the art facilities for laboratory practical and hands on training.
• To cater the needs of industries: Chemical, Petroleum, Pulp & Paper, Textiles Industries, Metallurgical, Mining and Allied Industries, Energy sectors, etc. .