B.TECH INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING THANE MUMBAIINTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & ENGINEERING
- Online campus
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
This course covers selected topics in the vast field of Industrial Engineering which is primarily concerned with the design and continuous improvement of systems by effectively integrating people, processes and technology. Quality and productivity improvement are critical issues.
12TH SCI OR ITI
· What marks this course apart?
· What happens after requesting information?
ADMISSION PROCESS REGISTRATION DETAILS ONLINE APPLICATION
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Physics I
- Mathematics I
- Design Thinking
- Environmental Studies
- Engineering Mechanics
- Workshop Technology
- Physics II
- Mathematics II
- English Communication
- Engineering Graphics
- Basic Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Programming
- Mathematics III
- Strength of Materials
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Material Science
- Manufacturing Technology I
- Manufacturing Technology II
- Mechanical Measurements and Metrology
- Fluid mechanics
- Production planning and control
- Heat Transfer
- Theory of machines
- Work study and Ergonomics
- Design of machine elements
- Industrial Quality contro
- Materials and Operations Management
- Industrial automation and Robotics
- Advanced Manufacturing processes
- Metal cutting and Tool design
- Operations Research
- Metal forming - principles and design
- CAD/CAM and CIM
- Facility Planning and Material Handling
- Industrial Management
- Engineering Economics life cycle concepts
Facilities planning and design: Plant layout, material handling and their interrelationship, objectives of a good plant layout, principles of a good layout, classical types of layouts.
Value engineering: Value analysis, methodology of value engineering.