B.Tech in Information TechnologyShram Sadhana Bombay Trust's College of Eng &Tech
Price on request
B.Tech in Information Technology
As a response to the exponentially growing market for information technology, The Information Technology branch commenced from the academic year 2001-2002, for degree engineering courses.
The Information Technology Department has got the NBA Accreditation by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) Committee constituted under AICTE with effect from 19-07-2008, for 5 Years It is the only Accredited IT Department in North Maharashtra University Jalgaon. It is one of the seven departments of our college, which has emerged into a very sophisticated section in a very small period of time. The major attraction of the department is its well-equipped units with high quality resources and facilities for the students and staff to utilize and at the same time gain and impart knowledge. It is great pleasure for the department that our result for last three years is near about 100 % and two stood first in university honored with Gold Medal.
We have recently installed 40 Brand New IBM PCs with 24hours Free Internet Surfing facility through High Speed VSAT Internet Connectivity.
* There are 8 different Laboratories in our Department,
* Total Computer in Department :96
* Peripherals/ Printers in Department : Printers: 08, Scanners: 01
* Software Investment in Computer & IT Department : Rs. 17,18,155/-
* Total Investment on equipment in IT Department : Rs. 25,98,016/-
* Number of Terminals in wi-fi network: 30
* 35 system software packages
* 35 application software packages
* Internet Accessibility: 2MBPS leased line-ISP Reliance.
* Departmental Library consisting of more than 100 books & magazines
* Extra Practical Timing for Practice and review