B. Tech. in Mechanical EnggThe Bengal College of Engineering and Technology
Price on request
B. Tech. in Mechanical Engg
From 2008-09 academic session, the annual intake of the UG course in Mechanical Engineering is 60. One among the first basic Science Departments to be established in 2001 in the institute, the Mechanical Engineering Department of BCET is continuing to provide excellent facilities for education with a dedicated faculty of highly qualified and experience members. Keeping itself upto date with the latest development and trends in the field, the laboratories and workshops are well equipped with modern machines and equipments to provide the best of teaching -learning environment to the students.
• To establish a centre of excellence in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
• To establish a technologically advanced laboratory with all modern equipments so as to promote the research and development.
• To integrate academic programs with practical knowledge and co-curricular activities so as to promote the intellectual growth of the students.
• Motivated, enthusiast, knowledgeable and competent faculty members.
• Active experimental and development activities.
• Transparency in policy making and in execution and monitoring of academic programs.
• Continuously upgraded infrastructure and well equipped labs.
• Good student teacher interaction.