B Tech in Mechanical EngineeringSharda University
In Greater Noida and Agra
Price on request
- At 2 venues
Why B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
· With the rapid rate of expansion in the industrial sector, the employment potential for mechanical engineers is very high.
· Even as a fresher you would receive a starting salary of minimum Rs. 2.2 lakh p.a. to Rs. 4.5 lakh p.a. along with other incentives. Later with more experience or as an established independent consultant you could improve upon your pay scale to anywhere in between Rs.6 lakh p.a. and Rs. 12 lakh p.a. And at senior levels you can earn well above Rs. 12 lakh p.a and in MNC's, these earnings could be more than twice as mentioned above.
· This field is least affected by the ongoing recession and is not related to the economic ups and downs.
· Mechanical Engineering is an evergreen field of opportunities and growth with still a lot of potential in the field left unexplored.
· This branch has an added advantage of being offered highest packages even at low cut-offs
Why B.Tech in Mechanical from Sharda University?
· Sharda University use modern education tools like learning management system (LMS),which includes E-notes, E-lectures, E-libraries, etc.
· Sharda University shall provide you with application-based learning by teaching students the ways they can apply different concepts of balancing in creation of right machines.
· Sharda University has introduced a fully flexible Credit Based Learning System which will help in your multidimensional growth.
· Sharda University has well equipped mechanical labs where students are taught CAD and CAM technologies with simulated lab environment to perform innovative tests as in a real time situation.
· 24X7 seamless Wi-Fi connection throughout the campus to provide continuous knowledge flow from all over the world with the help of 20 MBPS internet connection.
· Sharda University provides you pre placement training and excellent placement support to grab your dream job.
· Sharda University has more than 20% of foreign faculty to provide you with the global and international knowledge, experience and skills.
Mechanical Engineering is a core branch of engineering and thus finds extensive applications in all fields of engineering and technology.
· Mechanical Engineers could work in many industries including private or public sector industries of various types and in various functions as Production Engineers, Works Engineer, Maintenance, Production Planning & Control, Quality Control & Assurance, testing, research, development and design, technical Sales & Marketing, service, erection and commissioning and several more.
· The need for Mechanical Engineers exists across almost all industry segments like Mechanical equipment and machines & tools; components like bearings, gears etc. consumer durables and white goods, aerospace, ship building and any conceivable product having parts and components.
· Mechanical engineers are also required in automobile, chemical, electronics, steel plants, oil exploration and refining, technical wings of armed forces, space research organization, etc.
· Further outsourced CAD / PROJECT PREPARATION / IT Applications and Software Development work related to Mechanical Engineering Industry segment absorb sizeable number of Mechanical Engineers.
Typical Career Path:
Mechanical Engineers could work in many industries including private or public sector industries of various types and in various functions as Production Engineers, Works Engineer, Maintenance, Production Planning & Control, Quality Control & Assurance, testing, research, development and design, technical Sales & Marketing, service, erection and commissioning and several more. Mechanical engineers are also required in automobile, chemical, electronics, steel plants, oil exploration and refining, Process Industries technical wings of armed forces, space research organization, etc Several government departments including Posts and Telegraphs, Defense, PWD, and CPWD employ mechanical engineers. Aeronautical, agricultural, automobile, chemical, and power plants, as well as the railways, need mechanical engineers to design and maintain their machinery.
There is a huge requirement for mechanical engineers in steel, cement; constructions, infrastructure (maintenance) and process industries, Engineering Procurement Construction and contractor firms (EPC), Power plants, Nuclear power plants, manufacturing and operations all offer bright possibilities & opportunities.
Many Indian Companies in EPC (Engineering Procurement & Consultancy field) are expanding internationally, as well as several reputed MNC's are setting up production facilities in India specially in Automobile & Components manufacturing and they are offering excellent employment opportunities to Mechanical Engineers.