B.Tech - Mechanical EngineeringSAINTGITS College Of Engineering
Price on request
B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering
* To engrain and infuse the spirit of Mechanical know-how in the students by the ambitious technologists and to promote innovative thinking embedded with practical knowledge.
* To mould the promising engineers in a professional manner thereby equipping each and every student to face the challenges they come across in their professional and personal life.
* To emerge as potential leaders who can transform the society, the country and the world at large
* To be a catalyst for the technological revolution of the country
* To orient the students in carrying out appropriate research and development, so that they can contribute to the state of the art developments in various fields
Course and Department
Application of science to human needs-is a versatile branch encompassing the dimensions of all other Engineering branches viz Structural Engineering, Computer Programming, Electrical Technology & Mechatronics.
The Mechanical Technology which drives various machines around the globe is undoubtedly a rudimentary one. In present scenario, Mechanical Engineering incorporates and makes use of the developments in the Electronics and Information Technology field in order to reign as the most productive and beneficial realm of Engineering.
The Mechanical Engineering department was established in the year 2002.The four year BTech course consists of 8 semesters integrated with Theoretical and Practical sessions.The yearly intake is 120 students and they are allocated in two batches, A & B.