BA EconomicsSharda University
In Greater Noida and Agra
Price on request
- At 2 venues
B.Com.(Professional) & B.A.(Economics)
Why to do B.Com (Professional) ?
· B.Com (Professional) course provides you several choices to find employment in national and multi-national corporations, financial institutions, unions, all levels of government and agribusiness.
· B.Com (Professional) course emphasizes the use of economic theory in the analysis of a broad range of social, moral, legal, historical, and political issues. Hence if your interest lies in these fields this course shall be an appropriate field.
· B.Com (Professional) as a degree subject gives you the opportunity to deepen your understanding of economic issues and to expand you knowledge of the world about you.
· The analytical skills acquired by studying B.Com (Professional) will help you think clearly and rigorously These skills are useful in a wide range of areas of employment such as teaching and journalism, applicable in managerial positions in a many different industries such as banking and manufacturing.
· The B.Com (Professional) program introduces you to a way of thinking about the Commercial and business world around us and the various complex issues that arise. You acquire the analytical tools to explore these issues and solve economic problems like recession.
Why to go for B.Com (Professional)
from Sharda University.
· Sharda University also provides you with the fully flexible credit based system to choose your course curriculum and specialization.
· Perusing B.A.(eco) from Sharda University is beneficial as we emphasis on practical and application based learning with industrial cases and real life scenarios.
· Sharda University uses modern education and training tools like learning management system (LMS), e-library, e-lectures, e-notes etc.
· As Sharda University has more than 20% of foreign faculty to provide you with the global and international knowledge, experience and skills.
· As Sharda University provides you internship and students exchange program in collaboration with foreign universities will give you an exposure to the industry and to know about the cross cultural aspects of economics.
· Sharda University offers specialization in Banking, Taxation and Audit.
Risk management analyst
Chartered financial analyst
Actuarial science (related to insurance, financial analysis of companies etc.)
Government jobs (planning commission of India)
Economics CAM Theory
Typical Career Path
A Graduate candidate in Economics can start his Career As Analyst in:
Then they can be advisors of any of the big firm.
They can further do their P.hd and can be senior proffessor.