BA in EconomicsPatna Women's College
Price on request
In the name of Jesus Christ and following His teaching and example, we the sisters of the Apostolic Carmel, founded by Mother Mary Veronica in 1868, offer at Patna Women's College, the service of value based Higher Education to youth through academic pursuit for excellence, community involvement and empowerment of women.
Patna Women’s College, the first college for women in Bihar, is committed to the holistic development of women to make effective contribution to the creation of a new society.
In the light of the Vision and Mission Statements, Patna Women’s College with its lay collaborators, leads its students to:
* nourish a deep faith in God
* relentlessly search for truth and justice
* foster an on-going urge to reflect and act in accordance with their convictions
* rely on themselves and courageously face the challenges of life
* respect the rights of every individual
* cherish fidelity to their duties and responsibilities
* love their neighbour, irrespective of status, caste and creed and live in peace and in harmony
* be willing to forgive and forget the wrongs done to them
* be committed to selfless service of the economically, psychologically and spiritually deprived, especially women.
* be loyal to their country, prepare themselves to take leadership roles for the good of their country and of society.